Hannity and Rocky..........What's your take??

M

MortgageMan

Did anyone watch the debate with Mayor Rocky Anderson and Sean Hannity??? What did you think?? I will post my take but I would like to see what those of you that watched thought...

I watched most of it. I don't believe it changed anyones
political beliefs. Its almost impossible to cure liberals
they won't answer questions and turn everything around.

However, it did confirm that Rocky is out of touch with reality.

From the 10 minutes of it I actually watched, I thought Hannity absolutely OWNED Rocky. I absolutely HATE Rocky Anderson, so maybe Im a bit biased!

I would have rather seen Glenn Beck, but Hannity was okay. He nailed Rocky a few times. Rocky sounded like a broken record that could only quote other people, he is such a hypocrite and Sean pointed it out quite plainly. Again, Hannity isn't that great but rocky is just a douche.

I loved all of the idiot Utes that felt the need to yell the whole time Hannity was speaking. Free speech for all(unless you are conservative).

Andy

I listened to some of it. Rocky did a fine job of proving what a fool he is. All he had to do was open his mouth stab himself in the back a few times and wa la.

Rutnbuck

I thought it was quite entertaining. Rocky really did a good job of proving what an absolute idiot he is.

God bless our troops.

I could have sworn I heard Zigga and T-Final yelling
at Hannity when he was trying to talk. Maybe it was
Huntdud; I am not really sure?????

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom