Happy 4th!,

Bluehair

Long Time Member
I can’t believe this isn’t already here, but Happy birthday America and God Bless!

Off to sit on another porch in a little cooler place. Maybe that dropper buck I saw earlier in the week when I DIDN’T have a camera will walk by again. :)
F9C654E4-C7B6-4BEC-9DD5-4C6BDD2A8FF2.jpeg

Happy Independence Day!! BBQ, baseball, hotdogs, beer, and fireworks today! Brought to courtesy of the red, white, & blue.

I just got back from my annual wild blackberry picking raid. The 4th of July is a good time to sneak over onto private timber land to poach a few berries. Right across the road from me. It's the patriotic American way. They make the worlds best berry cobbler.

View attachment 45315
I'll trade you some ammo for a quart of those berries.

I just came trough the Swan, what beautiful country, just came from the Hailey Rodeo and fireworks a nice 4th of July.

In Broomfield/Westminster CO last night at about 9PM the whole area erupted in the most intense fireworks I have ever seen. At times there must have been over a hundred major items exploding. When there was a lull you could hear and see them just as intense a long way away. They were coming from every neighbor hood and lasted until about 1AM . Suppose to be illegal but I had the feeling people were just fed up with all the restrictions. Pretty darn cool way to say "we love what America stands for".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom