Happy 6.5 creedmoor day!

BrianID

Very Active Member
Marijuana has April 20th, Star Wars has May 4th and the Creedmoor has June 5th to celebrate the the best caliber ever created. No other caliber is effective for elephants at 1000 yards and stopping a charging grizzly ever time. It also won't ruin a coyote pelt and is the most cost effective prairie dog round.

Marijuana has April 20th, Star Wars has May 4th and the Creedmoor has June 5th to celebrate the the best caliber ever created. No other caliber is effective for elephants at 1000 yards and stopping a charging grizzly ever time. It also won't ruin a coyote pelt and is the most cost effective prairie dog round.
Show me a better rifle than the 6.5 ruger for 350 bucks. I’ll wait, they flat shoot

No purse Blue, just keep your hair up
C58E850C-B365-48A5-BB51-E7BE9DA633F5.png

And I Quote:

"and is the most cost effective prairie dog round."

If You Can Find Them!

You're Gonna PAY to PLAY!

I have:
a 270. I like how it shoots.
a 6.5 284. I like how it shoots.
a 300 WinMag. I like how it shoots.
a 223. I like how it shoots.
a 30-30. I like how it shoots.
a 7mm. I like how it shoots.
a 22-250. I like how it shoots.
a 22LR. I like how it shoots.
a 6.5 Creedmoor. I like how it shoots.
Could have others I’ve forgtten about. If I do, it’s because I like how they shoot. The ones I didn’t like, somebody else owns now.

I’ve only bought one flatly hat. I had it monogrammed and sent it to a good friend, because I know he hates them.

My hair gets shaggy cuz I only get hair cuts three times a year. No reason to pay a barber more often.

I like buns. I put mayo, onions, and iceberg lettuce on mine.

I have identity problems....... I think there are more like me than there are like you.

I could use a few more once fired 6.5 creedmoor brass....... if you don’t like how your’s shoots, just saying.

That’s just cuz plumbers fix nasty!

The Creedmoor has curvature too, nothing wrong with curvature in the right hands.

I own 1 rifle and it's a 6.5 Creedmoor. I bought it because it shoots accurately and now I'm very confident with it in my hands. I don't practice or take long range shots. I shoot deer with it. Does that make me a gay loser too?

I own 1 rifle and it's a 6.5 Creedmoor. I bought it because it shoots accurately and now I'm very confident with it in my hands. I don't practice or take long range shots. I shoot deer with it. Does that make me a gay loser too?
Yes.

Yes?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom