Happy birthday

HIcountryman

Very Active Member
Just wanted to wish myself a happy birthday here among you old coots and curmudgeons. I cant afford to get myself anything this year as the wife and i bought a house we are remodeling ourselves, after other work hours.
I have all i need though: muzzleloader buck & bull tags and plenty of good backpacking gear i ve gathered over last few years! I can take the necessary time off as i am self employed. I ll need some strong friends if i get a bull... Got a couple to speed dial...
Very thankful for health and happiness all these years.
Thanks Brian for the only website i really care about.

Dear HIcountryman... I am very happy you took your time to say it is your Birthday. Birthdays are FUN, even when there is no longer the youth fun. Post more about your Home you bought, what State/Unit you plan to Hunt. Campfire has Old Coots and Very helpful/loving folks. Just write more when yah feel like it.

HAPPY :) BIRTHDAY :) HIcountryman... :) :) :)

Jagerdad :)

2861imagejpeg07.jpg

Here s the house and our family. Yampa Colorado
Hunting western slope of CO. Cant give out ny hotspots too specifically Jager! Thanks

You can always PM me. However, if you do PM me with general area and Month/Dates.. I just might have new friends you'll love and be there to HELP. They are new to Big Game yet very accomplished outdoors men and Hunters (Just not out of State)... Trust me. "I NEVER Burn anyone in this type of conversation that is serious and must be 100% True to Mountain mans level of Truth".

Everyone can see my words to you but ONLY You can PM me.

I Love your HOME plus, I wish I was your age or simply: "YOU".

Very impressive to me. Happy Birthday, my new friend.

Sorry, I had been interrupted insofar as showing my Wife recorded Hunting (Colorado Elk) and Fishing (Snake Heads + Blue Catfish) shows. When you wrote Yampa Colorado, is such an area you shall Hunt or where your new Home is...?

I also got ahead of myself. If I were to walk up to the Porch you displayed in the picture, I would be FIRST attracted to the individual personalities of each Dog and likely lay on your Couch/Floor covered with the Dog's.

My LORD, You are already gifted by Life, Love and a Home. You made yourself the very best Birthday Gift... It is by your Heart and Hands. Great Job. Hug your Wife for me :)

Thanks Jager! The home is in Yampa and i will be hunting not too far away, a few hours' drive. I have always loved this area though i am a little intimidated by the Flat Tops. There is too many places for animals to be! Too many trees and too much black timber. Sure there is game there, but how do you find em? I have a few other places figured out that i will continue to hunt while i get more aquainted with the Flat Tops.
Yes I am truly blessed and thankful!!!

FLAT TOPS Huh?

Nice Country!

But I Now Wonder How Hard it is Hunted by the time 3rd season Shows up?

Pushed Perty Damn Hard I'd say!

But just Look around in the Lower Country on the Private!

Ya!

There's still some Shooters around!

But I do believe they know which side of the Fence to stay on!

Happy Birthday!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Elk, i m tryin to beat crowds by huntimg muzzy lately! Nice campin weather, just worry about meat in high temps, finding water, and lightning.

My nephew was just killed by lightning strike while rock climbing in puerto rico.

Stay safe out there and respect lightning.

>Elk, i m tryin to
>beat crowds by huntimg muzzy
>lately! Nice campin weather, just
>worry about meat in high
>temps, finding water, and lightning.
>
>
>My nephew was just killed by
>lightning strike while rock climbing
>in puerto rico.
>
>Stay safe out there and respect
>lightning.

Got a Right Ear Drum Damaged by Lightning a few years back!

You ever seen a Blue Ball of Energy Roll?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Happy birthday and cool old house. :)

My first house in CO was an old one (pre electricity for example) in Dolores. I like to tinker so the never ending home improvements were good for me. Its fun stuff but can test a relationship...

I'm glad to see people making a go of it in our small towns. Good luck. :)

Bluehair
Splitting my time time between the winter and summer range......
May you live long enough to cash in those preference points. Amen

>>Stay safe out there and respect
>>lightning.
>
>Got a Right Ear Drum Damaged
>by Lightning a few years
>back!
>
>You ever seen a Blue Ball
>of Energy Roll?
>
I know a couple of folks who were hit and I have had my share of close calls in the high country but I saw the coolest one on my back porch. Wifey and I were out enjoying that spooky calm before a thunderstorm when a bolt hit all around us. In that second before it hit there was a lot going on. First thing I noticed was the hair on our lab sticking straight out then big sparks (? I guess thats what you would call them) shooting off of my gutters AND the dog and more big sparks in the tree and then BOOM and it was over. Besides tripping every breaker in the house, nothing else damaged. :):-o

Sorry for the hijack.

Bluehair
Splitting my time time between the winter and summer range......
May you live long enough to cash in those preference points. Amen

Happy Birthday! Good luck on your hunts.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Thanks to all for birthday wishes and good luck to EVERYONE. on their hunts, adventures and all aspects of life! We live in a beautiful world though there is plenty of ugly s*** going down. Help someone if you can, take time to smell the jasmine, and smile a bunch!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom