Happy Hollidays (YOU punks !!)

M

Moosie

I'm usually stirring chit so I'll back off for one post and Give you a post from the heart today.

From the MOOSIE Family to your family !!!

My Youngest, Parker Dean :

Scan0001.sized.jpg

My middle one Zachary Lee :

Scan0002.sized.jpg

My Oldest at 6 years old Oscar III :

Scan0003.sized.jpg

And them all together :

Scan0004.sized.jpg

Scan0005.sized.jpg

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-03 AT 10:55AM (MST)[p]Good thing your boys didn't get there looks from you. LOL
Wyobowhunt

HEY MOOSIE!

I think you may have a problem, your kids resemble ol' santy clause in the background more than they resemble you. Are sure he wasn't stealing more than the milk and cookies.

It's terrible I know, you try to be serious for one post and I just can't let it go without a sarcastic remark. Beautiful family, you have much to be thankful for. Have a wonderful X-mas.

(And don't hesitate to put out a conibear around the cookies to see if you can't catch that damn filandering santa clause!)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-03 AT 11:27AM (MST)[p]See.. I was going to be good but now... Tell me why they call you "SMALLS" again ?!?!

Actually if you see Santa making the Shhhh face it's because Santa is telling the boys not to tell me he's the real dad. I'm Ok with it.. Better they look like that then this :

60_G.sized.jpg

Hope all your Stockings are filled with elk Chit and deer guts !!!! :) :)

• [*] -Moosie

"who's the father?" Uhhhh "NUNYA" bizzness :)

• [*] -Moosie

Damn Moosie, if you don't beat all! I was going to make the crack about it being a good thing your kids got their looks from their mom, but Wyo beat me to the punch. I definitely agree. A scary thought did just occur to me though. What are the woods going to be like when your little posse is old enough to be traipsing through them (with guns) }> ? That's all we need is a bunch of little Moosie's runnin' around the forest. I hope they're not nearly as crazy as their dad! LOL

Enjoy the Holidays. Hope they're memorable for ya.

Noel (aka eyeguard)

Happy Holiday's Moosie!
When those boys get older I hope they leave a few animals for the rest of us to hunt.
Are you still blasting all the ducks and geese?
I have been like the plague to geese lately.
Still think your missing a few birds since they made it this way.LOL
Best to you and your family.
Jerry

Good to See the Nemis's coming out of the woodwork :)

HAppy hollidays to you all back again. HEY theKnack, I figured I'd let a few fly your way. I've done some Damage to the flocks around here. If I hunt much more the Feds would have to Drop the Limit of Birds a guy could shoot ;) Are you stuck at this house or do ya still stop by my house ? I have't seen ya in a while *WINK WINK.. NUDGE NUDGE*

Browtine, Happy Holidays to you and Your's ... Your what I'm not sure.. But happy hollidays :)

Eyeguard, If you're going to make a Slam.. Try being origional :) Speaking of good looking momas, Me and the Kids don't have a MOMMA, we share yours.. HEHE. Good hearing from ya, Right back at ya !!

• [*] -Moosie

And to think that all this time I thought you were gay! Haaahaaaa... All together now... Awwwwwwwwwwwww.....
Eric
Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

costumed-smiley-024.gif

Life long "vagitarian"
la.gif

"And to think that all this time I thought you were gay!"

Geeesh !!!! A guy sucks Wang one time and He's labled gay ?!!? Whats wrong with this world now-a-days ?!?!?! :) :)

• [*] -Moosie

Damn Moosie, I told you once and I'll tell you again, you were in drag and I thought you were a chic! You didnt have to tell EVERYBODY!!!

Have a great Christmas to you and your family.

Drummond

Moosie,

Great looking family, have a great christmas.

JB

PS: Better get those punks started quik, they're behind
fa5f6d25.jpg

Thanx Huntsonora, I wasn't sure if you knew it was me in Drag or not :) !!

Hey D13er... Fetchin AWSOEM PICTURE !!!! I like the Brand of Rig off to the Side too :) Does that Buck on the Right have a Goofy fromt point ? I'd like to see it at a Different Angle if it does. Anyways, Kudos to you and your's as-well.

• [*] -Moosie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom