Hard to know where to hunt Muleys anymore

muleysneak

Hi all, I live in Wenatchee Washington, for years I have hunted the hills near town,the deer population is dwindling as well as is in other areas, My son wants to bring his young son Muley hunting, with the Cougar creek fire Up the Entiat still burning a lot of crew and machines up there that's pretty much out , new fire up Blewitt pass at Iron creek, never hunted that before but thought to try it this year, as of last Sunday a lot of the roads are closed due to fire activity, I thought well I'll take them to Teanaway, beautiful area but man there's a ton of hunting traffic there,a camp around every corner, people have even been shot up there in the past, I am now at a loss of where to go, there's a lot of FS roads up that way but haven't been on a lot of them, I'm not asking where your sweet spot is just what GMU you might suggest that's not 100 miles away, Thanks Mike

I'm an Entiat guy myself, and have been for many years. Ever try in the 272? I've done some hunting in that unit in the past, and know access can be a little tough at times, but have had some success over the years.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom