Hardscrabble Jacket - WIN It!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
You'll want to be in to WIN this sweet piece of gear........

I told you last month about the NEW company on the block that sells high end hunting gear at a reasonable price. Hunter reviews indicate the quality and performance is on par with the top brands in the industry. SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear is designed for mountain athletes who demand the very best of their gear. From base layers, to pants, to jackets and hats, SKRE has what you need. Take a moment and visit their site [URLwww.skregear.com][/URL] and checkout their gear and prices. If you decide to buy, use promo code: "MMfreeshipping" to waive all shipping costs.

This month, enter to WIN the SKRE Hardscrabble Jacket by simply replying to this thread with "I want that jacket!" and you'll be entered. If you've bought their gear already, you're eligible for a second entry, just note that in your posted reply to this thread. The second entry is based on the honor system, so be honest.

I'll select a lucky winner in a few weeks.

[font size=+1]CLICK HERE to Visit SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear[/font]

[IMGhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2016/59522hardscrabblejacket.jpg][/IMG]

[IMGhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos3/6394forumimage.jpg][/IMG]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

"I want that jacket"
hornkiller.jpg

I want that jacket!

"You can fly a helicopter to the top of Everest and say you've been there. The problem with that is you were an a$$hole when you started and you're still an a$$hole when you get back.
Its the climb that makes you a different person". - Yvon Chouinard

If you visit skregear.com a window will pop up within a few seconds, and you have a chance to enter a second drawing for a hardscrabble jacket. Yes, it's possible you could win two hardscrabble jackets.

I want that Jacket!

"I'm just looking for justice, a bit of that tit for tat, and to do it with some style a classic sense of panache"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom