Hardscrabble Pant - WIN It!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Get entered to WIN these nice pants........

As I've shared the last couple of months, there's a NEW company on the block that sells high end hunting gear at a reasonable price. Hunter reviews indicate the quality and performance is on par with the top brands in the industry. SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear is designed for mountain athletes who demand the very best of their gear. From base layers, to pants, to jackets and hats, SKRE has what you need. Take a moment and visit their site [URLwww.skregear.com][/URL] and checkout their gear and prices. If you decide to buy, use promo code: "MMfreeshipping" to waive all shipping costs.

This month, enter to WIN the SKRE Hardscrabble Pant by simply replying to this thread with "I need hunting pants!" and you'll be entered. To get a second entry to win, simply visit their website and see more of the gear they offer and note in your reply that you visited their site, and I'll enter you a second time. The second entry is based on the honor system, so be honest.

I'll select a lucky winner in a few weeks.

[font size=+1]CLICK HERE to Visit SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear[/font]

[IMGhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2016/50898hardscrabblepantsflat.jpg][/IMG]

[IMGhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos3/6394forumimage.jpg][/IMG]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

I need hunting pants. And I visited the site.

Pass on to them to break out into the merino game for tops. I'd love to buy a merino top to pair with these pants I am going to win!

I need hunting pants and checked out their website. Would love to test the hardscrabble pants and jacket in MT this year chasing deer and elk.

I need hunting pants! Been very close to buying some of these I just have a hard time buying something I can't check out first. This would totally help me pull the trigger on the rest of the gear I need

I need hunting pants! Look at there site weekly.
hornkiller.jpg

I need hunting pants!
"I'm just looking for justice, a bit of that tit for tat, and to do it with some style a classic sense of panache"

"I need hunting pants!"

Mike, I guess if I win these they'll go along with the set I'm jacket and pants I'm ordering today.

John

We plan to release the following items this year:

Merino wool base layers
Down Jacket (one of the lightest in the industry)
Pack-able rain Gear
Gloves
Beanie
SL Shirt

Stay Tuned and as always thanks for your Interest in SKRE Extreme Mountain Hunting Gear.

I need hunting pants!

Otherwise I'll be running around naked again this year...:)

I took a look at their website as well.

I have Never entered one of Founders Offers but: "I need hunting pants!"

I visited: www.skregear.com

However their Pants only went to size 40 and I need a larger size (Layering).

I found the below and my Wife will be Buying/Ordering this and maybe other Clothing's for myself and our Adult kids, Male & Females. A Pop-Up appeared asking for name etc to enter a drawing. I clicked out, not joining until I could first view the site and what they offer. Prices are very good and the products appear to have much thought and designers experiences to offer such clothing for a harsh environment and retain camouflage

The below is offered in sizes Med to 3XL

Mad Trapper Hoodie
$44.99

5.001out of 5
Built for multipurpose use, the Mad Trapper can be used as a layering piece, or relaxing around the campfire after a long days hunt. Fleece lined interior maximizes warmth and comfort.

DESCRIPTION

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

REVIEWS (1)
? Adjustable hood
? Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
? Dual hand warmers
? Anatomical fit
? Bonded logo
? Polyester soft shell
? Athletic cut

Oh - I definitely need hunting pants. Solo hunter needs hunting pants. Silent hunter needs hunting pants, cold hunter needs hunting pants. Pick me, pick me. ;)

I need HUNTING PANTS!!!!! and I visited their website as well.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I need hunting pants!

I've been to their website

"Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak. So
we must and we will."
Theadore Roosevelt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom