Harris ultralight bipods vs shooting sticks

O

olystorageland

Looking at getting the harris ultralights but want to know what you guys think of them in regards to muley huntin-lots of walkin not hunting spots, variety of shots. Want option to laydown, sit or kneel

What size on ultra lights and shooting sticks? I am looking at the Cabelas Deluxe outfitter bipods (17"-40")

LAST EDITED ON Sep-28-07 AT 04:35PM (MST)[p]I've hunted with a Harris bipod for 8 years or so and I wont hunt without them. I don't miss game because of them. I am shots between 300-450 yards on antelope because of the bipod. It is unbelievable how steady they are. I have the swiveled bipod so even on a hill, I can get my gun level. They are not noisy or cumbersome. They add a little bit of weight to your gun...but not enough to justify not using them. My Dad carries shooting sticks but that is just one less hand to push brush out of your way or to break a fall if you slip. To me, it is a no brainer. I have the bipod that extends the most inches possible. It has three different heights. I love it!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom