Harvest Report

quest

Very Active Member
Harvest Report

About two weeks ago I received in the mail a harvest report for my unit for deer. I believe enclosed the questions were asked; how many deer you saw, days hunted and I think, did you get a buck? It would be nice if they would include in the report how many points per side ie, 4x4... I wish they would ask this question! If this information was included in questionare then it could be published in the Harvest Report Manual. That would definitely help in giving more of us hunters an idea, as to where to put in for our tags! What's your thoughts on this idea?

RE: Harvest Report

That would be great! One thing I would like to see is how many bonus points each person had that drew a tag in each hunt. That would allow us to guage how many bonus points we may need to draw a certain hunt.

Brent

The AZGFD has that info for elk and antelope somewhere on their web site. I can not remember if they did it for deer too. Its an annual report that you can purchase in hard copy for a nominal fee or you can access it electronically for free.

It gave me a good idea of how many years it will take for me to draw my first AZ Antelope tag. Unless your wanting a real trophy area, elk takes 4-6 points to draw. Cow elk are 1-2 depending.

Non-Residence takes a lot longer.

Still waitin' Quest

264X300

IF your looking for the storie I just got done posting it.

Quest.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom