Harvest Reporting

Cali4x4

DFG now has a google map feature for you to pin point the location of your kill when reporting. The feature is optional this year..

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-19 AT 08:04AM (MST)[p]Pretty sure I've done that the last 3 years

dang....thanks for the reminder

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

It's been over 20 years since I have killed a deer in California. Pretty sad.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I refuse to put an exact location, I'll tell them the closest city, but definitely not exact location. I'm sure they'll make it public information where the deer/bear were harvested and I'm not giving up my honey hole! I'll pay the fine for not reporting if it becomes mandatory

How would they know whether your location is the actual location? They are hoping folks share that in good faith. But I agree there is no point in giving a road map to your honey holes.

And surely this data will be more accessible in the future. Especially with all the online apps that sell advice and locations.

Giving up location information that is hard earned is a good way to meet lots of hunters elbowing you out of your spot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom