Has everything aready dropped

nebo

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-19 AT 07:30PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-19 AT 07:11?PM (MST)

Has mule deer dropped everything in your area?

RE: Has everything already dropped

That is what I thought. I haven't been finding anything fresh I guess I'm a day late and a dollar short once again. I did see a two point yesterday still packing.

Thanks just wondering but looks like I missed out again.

I wouldn't give up. Around here it started snowing about the time they started dropping. The snow melted in my son's front yard and 5 days ago there was a set of sheds about 100 feet from his front door. They're still out there or you would never find old sheds.

Thanks and yes the weather was about the same here and very cold. Really never got a start on the melt till 2 or 3 weeks ago. I'm old but like to get out and do some walking.

99% of them are on the ground.

I saw 200+ deer this weekend with 2 of the deer packing. I was fortunate enough to actually watch a good 5 point FALL OFF as he bounded away. I couldn't run fast enough to pick it up!

^ Thanks. I started about 10 days ago and found one new and a few old one. I would guess a lot of people are just starting to look or started a few weeks back also. We had a lot of snow on the ground in Feb. and for a few weeks in March. We had minus temps most of Feb. so was not the best to be out in those temps.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom