Hatch Chile Breakfast

Blank

Long Time Member
Individual cream cheese stuffed hatch chiles, rolled in a street taco, with eggs and fresh block grated sharp cheddar.

E4621675-801E-4C81-AB79-A9A5FCA89477.jpeg

Never even thought about it. I just cook what we have handy, and that sounds good. Keep a pretty good stocked fridge, freezer, and pantry so don’t really buy special stuff for most meals.

My son has set up advertising events and video opportunities for companies like Nissan, Voormi, Black Rifle Coffee, and several off road equipment and over landing groups. He has a good friend that is a real chef, owns a couple restaurants, and has him cook for them, and he has actually WON Chopped!! That’s serious skills. :)

My son has set up advertising events and video opportunities for companies like Nissan, Voormi, Black Rifle Coffee, and several off road equipment and over landing groups. He has a good friend that is a real chef, owns a couple restaurants, and has him cook for them, and he has actually WON Chopped!! That’s serious skills. :)
Challenge him to a duel......LOL This is your basket deer heart, red cabbage, Dill pickles and Maraschino Cherries
Time starts now!

My wife says”Not in the RV, wait til we get home”. I think she’s worried I am gonna go snake hunting!!

Championship round
In your basket you will find Hot peppers, chocolate, scotch, apricots, and Rice Krispies cereal.
Time starts now and tell your wife it won't be that big of a mess.....LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom