Hatfield custom knives

RELH

Long Time Member
Guys I just added 3 more custom knives to my Facebook page. Search for Hatfield knives. Sorry Bess, no gut hook knives for you.

RELH

BIGJOHNT

Long Time Member
Ya I saw. I don't think I need another. But that handle on that one almost had me. But I resisted the erge. :)

BIGJOHNT

Long Time Member
Here’s another one I like.

571548FC-0224-488C-A6DD-80D7E6C54128.png

Jgill19

Bought three of these from you in 2017 for my groomsmen. One buddy just touched up a deer with his, said it was still sharp... Thanks again!

RELH

Long Time Member
PullmyFinger, I sold out the last 5 knives I had in stock last week. I have just finished 2 more S30V knives today. One with desert ironwood handle scales and the other with Cocobolo handle scales like in the photo above.
Another MM member has been given first pick of the two knives. What he does not pick I will post here before I post on my facebook page.
RELH

RELH

Long Time Member
Ok guys, you have supported me in the past and I will return the favor. On my S30V knives I will post them here on MM in the classified section and give you MM members first shot before I post on my Facebook for the general public. I will continue to post my carbon steel knives on Facebook as I need to up date that page as all my knives on Facebook are marked,"SOLD" as of last week.
RELH

PullMyFinger

PullmyFinger, I sold out the last 5 knives I had in stock last week. I have just finished 2 more S30V knives today. One with desert ironwood handle scales and the other with Cocobolo handle scales like in the photo above.
Another MM member has been given first pick of the two knives. What he does not pick I will post here before I post on my facebook page.
RELH
You don't have to post it. Just let me send the money I will take either one.

RELH

Long Time Member
Pullmyfinger, send me a email at: bobo1154@digitalpath.net as you are next in line for the two knives completed. I will send you a photo of the knife for you to decide as I have other members standing in line behind you.
RELH

Hawkeye

Very Active Member
I've bought 5 knives from RELH over the years and each one is a work of art. He is a true craftsman!

Hawkeye

875CD7A5-E7FD-466D-95D8-3A5A2E71B6F8.jpeg

PCPython

Here's a couple he made for me with handle scales material I sent him. The bottom one was a Christmas gift for my nephew and the top one is mine.

Screenshot_20200507-113937_Gallery.jpg

hawkbill

Very Active Member
Bobs knives are only used on the highest quality furs. I do not cut cable or plastic with this knife, I save demo work for the Buck Rambo model

C7F85C33-D3F7-4D7A-B2D0-7F127C56AB9A.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom