Hatfield knives boys club

DeerHunter53

Long Time Member
Well I finally joined the Hatfield boys club as well as my son. I met RELH on a deserted hwy....LOL and looked over some of his fine work. I settled on two knives one for myself and one for my son.

Both knives are as sharp as sharp can be and I did shave with mine to see if it would.

RELH is a great guy and fun to talk to. We spent about a hour shooting the s..t and then went our separate ways.

I hooked him up with some African Acacia wood my son and I demo-ed off of an old law firm from the 60's. You better get in line for these one of a kind knives as these handles won't be around for long. Colors like you can't believe would even be in wood grains..

I'm Still trying to get Him to Build Me a GUT HOOK!

If There's anything RELH Hates about a Knife it's a GUT HOOK!:D

You will be very pleased with the knives they're truly works of art. I have bought six of them, five as gifts and I have one for myself. I just sent him handle scale material to build me two more knives. One will be a gift and one is for me.

I'm gonna message him and let him know I want to see the knives he makes with the African Acacia wood, I just might need another RELH knife.

Hey Python RELH did his homework and found out that it is CocoBolo exhibition grade wood. I myself am going to buy another one as well.

Hey Elk I'll ask for a gut hook and see what he says...LOL

I agree that guy hooks are for chumps. I did find one useful purpose for them. I have a modern Buck®️ Knife that was given to me that has a gut hook. One archery season I carried it on my side. They’re good to pull out the cholla cactus balls you pick up with your boots and stick into the back of your calf.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom