Hatfield knives

LIK2HNT

Long Time Member
Well the knives I ordered from Bob came today. Wow is all I can say. Admired them for quit a while and the wife was looking at me weird. She just doesn’t understand. Wanted to get some last Christmas but tried to late. Contacted Bob middle of last month and started working out what I wanted. All 5 original knives were to be Drop Point Hunter knives with S30V blades. The 6th knife would be a Damascus blade.
F0088FE5-20BE-4CB6-ABA7-0CE8BE740CA9.jpeg

Starting from the bottom and working up.
For my son-in-law; black water buffalo w/ white streaks.
For my daughter; black willow or manzanita w/ white poly inlay
For my long time hunting partner; light/white pine cone w/ stem showing. Wow this one really came out nice. Way more detail and depth than I imagined from seeing the scales.
For my son I chose the dark pine cone w/ petals showing. Reminds us of turkey feathers.
Bob had a set of black willow w/ dark blue poly inlay scales that I chose for myself.
The 6th (top) knife came as an afterthought. I wanted something like the one I was getting for my son, but different. So that’s why I chose a Damascus blade with dark pine cone petals.
Here is a few pictures of the scales.
17CECD8C-2212-4986-B1A8-AF69EC63CF68.jpeg
673D80E1-B7B7-4A6F-B104-D0B02F0FC178.png

Thanks again Bob

William we have a problem. I am assuming that your daughter and son in law are hunters along with your hunting partner. Hopefully they are not members of Monster Muleys or you can forget about surprising them this coming Christmas. Thanks for the great comments.
RELH

William we have a problem. I am assuming that your daughter and son in law are hunters along with your hunting partner. Hopefully they are not members of Monster Muleys or you can forget about surprising them this coming Christmas. Thanks for the great comments.
RELH
Not a problem. I am to impatient to wait for Christmas. Besides, if I waited that long I would probably keep them for myself. ?? Gave my friend his the other day. Son-in-law’s B-day is in 2 weeks and my daughter’s B-day is in a month.
I like the pine cone so much I ordered some scales in for my next order.
6E48ABD3-19E9-495A-B066-6D93471E40EA.jpeg

Also broke one of mine in turkey hunting.
8F9BFF76-FFC4-4D14-95F3-3E1D74D6ECD1.jpeg

I ordered three of these for my groomsmen when I got married 6 years ago. My only regret is that I didn't get myself one too. I suppose I ought to solve that sooner than later. Beautiful knives and will last forever. They make great gifts!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom