SOLD Hatfield S30V drop point knife

RELH

Long Time Member
Price: $250.00 plus $15.00 for shipping
S30V drop point hunting knife. S30V steel is heat treated to 60RC for superb edge retention. Maple burl handle scales with white-black swirl poly inlay, Fancy mosaic pins.
Includes custom leather sheath. Contact me at my email address at:
[email protected]

The three knives I have posted today are the last ones for this year. I have custom orders that I need to complete in time for Christmas gifts and will be busy with those orders.
Next year prices will be going up due to my increase on the cost of buying materiel. On the 0-1 carbon steel knives I end up making under $15.00 per hour of labor and under $20.00 for the S30V knives.
000_1208.JPG
000_1210.JPG

No jigs, free hand with a lot of practice. When I started out I had the choice of using a flat grind for the bevel or a hollow grind. Research told me that the hollow grind was best for a meat cutting knife. After learning with a lot of practice I found out the hollow grind was harder to learn then the flat grind.
Leave it up to a hillbilly to do things a$$ backwards.
RELH

No jigs, free hand with a lot of practice. When I started out I had the choice of using a flat grind for the bevel or a hollow grind. Research told me that the hollow grind was best for a meat cutting knife. After learning with a lot of practice I found out the hollow grind was harder to learn then the flat grind.
Leave it up to a hillbilly to do things a$$ backwards.
RELH
Well they look really good. I do my bevels free hand and they aren't as crisp as yours yet.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom