have they cashed checks yet???

K

kennyazman

I was just wondering if anyone has had their checks cashed yet by the game and fish. I sent mine off like a week ago and still nothing.

Kenny,
I don't think they cash 'em until after the application deadline. GOOD LUCK. Chip

All of my checks have cleared (4 licenses and all bonus points). Didn't apply for any actual hunts.

Don P.

My son's bonus point checks have cashed and my check for our group elk application has also been cashed. However my antelope application check has not yet been cashed and all applications were sent in at the same time so I am a little nervous about that one. I rechecked the copy of my application and I can't find any errors so hopefully it will cash soon unless it got lost in the mail...

Horniac

Blake & Mike --- those "Great" tags with Your names will be mailed out on the week prior to 4-24.Till then just breath in long slow breaths.Good Luck in "09"

azbiggame:

I not holding my breath for a tag in AZ this year - not many non-resident antelope tags and I think I am still a year or two away from my archery elk tag. Good luck to you in '09 and I hope this year you finally draw that strip tag - your due!

Horniac

They finally cashed my checks today. I was starting to get worried. Normally I get them in before the correction deadline but this time I didnt.

My check cleared Jan 30 now I can hope they don't want to send a elk refund back this year.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom