Have we learned nothing?

desperatehills

Very Active Member
https://www.kdrv.com/content/news/Wolves-Target-Klamath-County-Calves-499313791.html

Living in Southern Oregon there are never ending examples of liberal thinking. Wolves have repeatedly killed cattle at this ranch. According to this article OR-7 has sired 5 litters of pups in the southern Cascade Mountains. Officials have game cameras up all over and are now camped out near this ranch with sirens and flash grenades to scare the wolves away. I don't think I want to know the amount of money spent protecting these predators and our deer and elk herds here may never recover.

If the above link doesn't work could someone fix it for me? I am basically computer illiterate.

We had a long drawn out fight with the radical enviromentalists here in Idaho. Now all those lovely people moved over to Oregon to help you out. You need to stand your ground as a group or they will threaten you and walk all over your communities. It's really just a handful of internet predators backed by a bunch of rich liberals. Get in there face, act crazy , call them out, they will end up leaving. Stand up for what you believe in.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom