HAVE YOU HEARD

BREW

RUMMOR HAS THAT RYAN HATCH GUIDED A HUNTER DOWN ON THE STRIP AND THEY KILLED A DEER THAT SCORES A MASSIVE 322" JUST WONDERING ANYBODY HEARD??

WHOAH.....i'll go do some sleuthing.
Anything about it on his website??

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I heard it was a 500inch buck.lol. They shot it while drinking beer on the tail gate of the pickup. I must be doing something wrong. Just a joke. I hope its true. Is this the next spider buck?

Can't confirm so far just going around the rumor mill. It would be very hard to keep a buck like that a secret for too long. If it was a Hatch hunt we probably won't be seeing any pics on the web. We'll have to wait for the next Muley Crazy magazine.

Nothing on Hatches web site yet. Sure would be nice to see a toad like that, but to kill one would be even better.

Jeff

I wonder if this buck is related to those world record sheds that were found a while back. Could it be possible?

dleonard-
Nope, i just talked to the owner of the 300" shed set....different area, totally different buck.

Pretty exciting story, especially since i'm so sick of hearing about that ugly Spider Bull!! :p

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

That really says something if there's another buck that smashes the 300" mark. I would settle for a 170-180" buck.

someone needs to call MuleyCrazy for confimation!!! Founder has to be friends with Hatch.....In the words of Bill Murray "I want, I want....I need, I need"

It's true! Amazing that something that big can still appear after all these years of hunting. Says something about game management in Az. and those great wild places still out there.

GGGOOOOODDD GGGAAAWWWDDD!!!

I'M SICK!!!

REAL SICK!!!

HOLY ####!!!

YOU'RE BULL SHITTEN US RIGHT???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Im sure the pics will be in the next issue of MC. Thats just too long to wait. When I first heard of it I thought it was going to be one of those ugly cactus/coral bucks. But this thing is the real deal.
BTW- I killed a 320+ ELK one time. lol
who gives a s&@#$ right?

48a9c86f4e0036c6.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-08 AT 00:21AM (MST)[p]Bigger then BIG! If you remember the buck sampson then try to invision him with longer points and more mass. And you have this buck! Its out of this world big! Congrats to Alan. MuleyCrazy does it again!

Dan Hatch

well if hatch has anything to do with it i am sure the para plane was used in some form on the hunt or scouting. whatever the case may be thats one hell of a buck.

Congrats to the Muley Crazy boys!!!! That kind of mainframe sounds freakin awesome. Only a couple of bucks have ever been killed with mainframes over 230. Too think of another 300 incher hitting the ground after last years CO buck is unbelievable. Hope you boys got a ton of video of the buck.

+1 xinet.

That was a very low blow, totally unsubstantiated and totally uncalled for.

Congrats Team Muley Crazy, you guys just rocked the hunting world again with yet another monster buck.....good job!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-08 AT 12:35PM (MST)[p]OK......my world isn't rocked..it is a little interested but surely not rocked. Those guys hunt 365 days a year, surveilance at every wet spot,gps, google earth, a platoon of paid scouts, a brigade of unpayed scouts, air support,satelite support, ground support....years of experience, notes, note books full, F&G insiders......my gawd, they should kill big bucks.

It ain't the reality that the rest of us live in.

JB

LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-08 AT 01:26PM (MST)[p]C'mon JB, i know you'd be tickled pink to be able to wrap your scoring tape around this giant ;-)

Your right in the fact these guys "live for" hunting giant bucks 365 days a year, no denying that, but to even fathom a deer these days of this caliber is incredible regardless of who is hunting it. These guys have been on this buck for more than just one season and to finally get the job done is definately a once in a lifetime feat.....or is it??
Guess we'll see what turns up next year!

"It ain't the reality that the rest of us live in."
.......but we'd sure like to!! :)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

no doubt about that Slam, I am more than a little impressed with the buck...it's the hero worship of the contractor hired to find it that bores me.

JB

I saw pictures, FREAKING GIANT!!! No words can give this buck justice. Pictures are suppose to be posted on Muley Crazy website anytime now. Buck looks like it has similar features of the sampson buck.

What is incredible is the fact how much the buck grew from last years dismal moisture year to this year. WOW. This wont be the last super charger buck killed in the SW this year!

I Have herd muleycrazy.com will have a photo by Monday. Congrats to the hard work their team consistently puts in.

Congrats to the Muley Crazy Crew and hunter!!! I can't wait to see such a GIANT buck!!!!

what if i were to say...there is one that is even bigger than that 322' within the same vicinity. It is true!!! However, it
will be a while before anyone see,s anything of this buck.It,s just awesome to know that there is other 300 inchers out there.
This year is truly a banner year for big bucks. congratulations to Ryan Hatch and his crew.

Congratulations to Ryan and his crew!! And to think of possibly another one roaming the hills....this is a good thing people!

>Yea I heard. 2008 auction tag.
>Alan Hamberlin. 322 gross.

Alan Hamberlin = Lots of money

LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-08 AT 02:37PM (MST)[p]>>Yea I heard. 2008 auction tag.
>>Alan Hamberlin. 322 gross.
>
>Alan Hamberlin = Lots of money
>

Alan Hamberlin = Class act and great hunter

I hunted desert bighorns with him In Mexico about 6 years ago and is one of the most fun guys I have ever hunted with. He is super intense and hunts as hard as anybody I have ever hunted with.

I am so happy for him, if there is such a thing as a "deserving" hunter he is one of em

DL

dan-henderson_wanderlei-silva.gif

LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-08 AT 12:36PM (MST)[p]"The buck grossed 321! He is a monster. 41? wide, 235?-4pt. frame, 27? of mass, and about 80? of extras. Triple drop tines etc. Believe it or not, I have no photos."

I got an email from Mr. Hamberlin this morning in reply to an inquiry about his deer. I can't wait to see some pics! I guess we might see them show up on Muley Crazy today or tomorrow.

As for the name calling and speculation about the hunter and his status, that is all totally uncalled for. There are not many people with the passion and integrity of Mr. Hamberlin, not to mention he has probably done more personally for Arizona's wildlife than all the people who posted here put together. Like many other posts on here there are some folks that have no clue what they are talking about.

Nick

Hoodini Buck 322"

HOODINI is his name and Ryan Hatch posted the story on the Muley crazy forum. Unbelievable!!! Congrats to all involved!!!

I checked out the pics on the MC website and I must say, I thought 300"+ would look a little more impressive :D

WOW! Amazing buck, congrats to all involved.
JB

RE: Hoodini Buck 322"

The pics of HOODINI are on muley crazy home page ,WOW ,An awesome buck .Congrats to Mr.Hatch and their crew as well the fortunate hunter .Velvet is in tact an looks friggin amazing.

Your effen crazy did you see the bases on that thing, and just look at his frame, than throw in the trash, picture the buck of justice only with 43" bigger. I think it is awsome!!!
Nick

I don't know any of the people involved in this deer, but I'm assuming it's the big buck in velvet with the guy who has a "grayish" stubble on his face? Am I correct? Thanks.

>I don't know any of the
>people involved in this deer,
>but I'm assuming it's the
>big buck in velvet with
>the guy who has a
>"grayish" stubble on his face?
> Am I correct?
>Thanks.

It has three pics, all with some meat still on the skull, one of which is from behind.
JB

LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-08 AT 08:09PM (MST)[p]LMAO! With the stipulation that all entries of the MM contest must appear in TH first, I highly doubt it will be entered here. :)

What an awesome buck! I hope its true that there is another buck that size running around down there.

BCBOY - No longer must MonsterMuleys.com Contest entries be in Trophy Hunter Magazine first. We're doing seperate contests this year. His contest is a story contest and mine is a Big Buck & Big Bull Contest. So, if that guy were to enter, he would probably win. LOL
BUT, if he does, I'll come up with another pack to giveaway.

That deer sure is a beast! Congratulations to the "Studs of the Strip".....Ryan, Tory, and the boys.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

yup ryan hatch knows how to find big bucks! for those of you who like to say negatvie comments and low blows, i suggest you guys take a look in the mirror and see what you have accomplished in your life successfully as ryan hatch has at his job.

+1 deerhuntsalot.

Ryan and his team are top notch. They killed a 295" buck when it was thought to be impossible and now a 322" buck. That's alot of time, effort and dedication on their part to get that done (and we get to live vicariously through his pictures and words). Congrats Ryan, Tory, David and everyone else that was involved.

Robert
www.atkinsonexpeditions.com

HUGE BUCK, seen the pictures today of the buck dead and also alive, great job to the hunter and the guide that guided the hunt. And for the hard work that ryan hatch puts into the sport and the mule deer. Just gets me that every big buck that someone kills, there is so much negative things said about the hunter, or the people involved in the hunt. Come on it just comes down to someone that is jealous of another persons success, why do we have to hear so much negative about a hunter that kills a big buck that has alot of money, he's just a hunter like you, with better success in the real world and in the hunting world. And every big buck killed, someone has to say that it was not done legal, sounds like the ones that are talking so much has something they have done, that is eating at them so much, that they have to bash every great buck killed to help them sleep at night.

lwh said;
"he's just a hunter like you, with better success in the real world and in the hunting world."

I've never once been apart of what you are trying to say in your statement but when you say B.S. things like i quoted of you above... it's like pouring gas on a small fire.

Like i've said before, i tip my hat to anyone who can consistantly kill huge bucks on public ground!

Joey

Dont let this turn into a pissin match,The Muley Crazy guys put their time in year after year.They deserve the credit that they get when their time in the feild finally pays off.Congrats again .

Freakin monster. The absolute total package, mass spread, length,etc. I would REALLY liked to have seen him hard horned in a week or two. Will the hunter have the velvet stripped to get hime officially scored?

T264

he will have to strip it to go into B&C he could leave it if he shot it with a bow

monster deer

we are living in the good old days of deer hunting

Archery is a year round commitment!!

This thread is very positive. 99% of the people who have posted on here have congratulated Ryan & the hunter. The others are entangled in jealousy & it's not worth our time to acknowledge them.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-08 AT 11:39AM (MST)[p]I would strip it in an instant. Hate that fuzz.

However, an absolutely unbelievable buck. Congrats to the hunter.

Mark

LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-08 AT 11:42AM (MST)[p]What a TOAD!!! I would love to hang that bad boy on my wall just the way he looked when I shot him! Congrats to all involved! I just hope to kill a buck someday that goes over the 200 mark let alone 300!!! WOW

322" ain't nothing. My last 3 whitetails totaled more than that!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I don't think I could draw back on a 322" deer cause I'd be shaking so hard!!

Seriously, truly a buck of a lifetime!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom