Hawk Mountain air in Anchorage

Isaacaugedahl

Has anyone here hunted with Hawk mountain air or Golden eagle outfitters in Alaska for moose? I have spoken with both guys and they both seem solid. Just looking for some first hand feedback. Thanks

Has anyone here hunted with Hawk mountain air or Golden eagle outfitters in Alaska for moose? I have spoken with both guys and they both seem solid. Just looking for some first hand feedback. Thanks
Are you looking at a guided hunt, or unguided, not that it answers your question, but i am also researching a moose hunt, and looking at an un guided hunt.

Cool, did u see good number of moose? Did u kill a bull? Did u do a ridge hunt or a river bottom hunt? He seemed like a great guy on t the phone. Very straightforward

Can’t go wrong with either. Coles crashed a couple planes but that’s nature of the business I suppose.

Ive flown with golden eagle a few times. Great people all the way around.

I have talked to them as well. Were u successful on your moose hunts with either?
Yes sir. They are a great operation. I’m surprised that they even have openings to be honest.

You can’t go wrong with either operation. They do fly in completely different areas. Would be worth a call to biologists to get the low down on how the moose populations are doing though.

I can’t wait for moose season. I’m trying a new area this year. September in AK can’t be beat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom