HB 484

can't have nice things.

i guess for sake of conversation though to those who I'm sure will be over the moon about the possibility of a preference point system based on the shining success we've seen everywhere they have been implemented

how long, from a ground floor point system being put in like it would be in idaho will it be before your odds are any better then a random drawing system? for arguments sake let's say everyone who applies now all jumps in, same size group as every year, all max point holders. is it 5 years before you think you have an advantage? 10? really looking forward to 27 years from now when you get your tag?

I don't think this is new language...I believe its from several years ago and all it did was given the commission authority to adopt a points system if they thought it was advisable.

I think even the dumbest of folks, looking at all the other states, can now agree these ponzi schemes are a fraud.

Could you even imagine, with all the hunt/app services today, how many new applications Idaho would get if a point system were enacted...so we could all get in on the 'ground floor'? If the 2023 app/tag numbers suggest 46 years to get through everyone, I guarantee the initiation of a point system would lead to 4, 5, 6, 10x increase in applicants.

I agree that a point system is garbage and should be avoided if at all possible. But most of the people I know want a point system because they apply for the very best tags every year and haven't drawn. They don't understand how a point system works, they just want the best tags and F anyone and everyone else.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom