He crashed his plane

I doubt the faa or NTSB was amused with that video.....dumbest thing I've seen. He had tons of options......

I'm thinking his youtubing is paying fairly well to buy and sacrafice an 18k wore out taylor craft.....

hmmm....I like Trent and have seen lots of his videos.....and on this he nails it.

I had to chuckle though because he and his flying cowboys crowd ARE going to cause more FFA regulations....some things shouldn't be seen on youtube

Highly suspect...16:41

Lots of other choices to land the plane or jump. It would be interesing to see what the a similar plane do a deadstick landing.

I investigated crashes for USN for about 11 years. We only worked with FAA one time, but, I bet those guys are not gonna be happy. It will be interesting to see if they pin anything on him.

I did find the pilot, Ron Carlson, talking about his plane before it crashed.

That video was shot, according to the video, on May 5, 2018. The article says that's the date the plane crashed. For what it's worth. Comments have been turned off on the video.

I have a hypothetical question. If I was to all of a sudden get rich and buy an airplane, and I get a license to fly it and I get permission from a big ranch owner, can I fly over his ranch, jump out of my plane and let it crash and video it and put the video on youtube, pretending I lost power and had no choice?

I know I would be an idiot but what laws would I break?

I have a hypothetical question. If I was to all of a sudden get rich and buy an airplane, and I get a license to fly it and I get permission from a big ranch owner, can I fly over his ranch, jump out of my plane and let it crash and video it and put the video on youtube, pretending I lost power and had no choice?

If you suddenly got rich...did you go to plumber school?

Will you have a parachute in this scenario?

If not, go ahead and jump. No one will question your authority.

Hey Eel?

I Don't Think You Have Your Own YouTube Channel Yet,Do You?

You gotta be able to Show The Whole World within Minutes!

Oh and To Get Your Likes as Well!

Hey Eel?

I Don't Think You Have Your Own YouTube Channel Yet,Do You?

You gotta be able to Show The Whole World within Minutes!

Oh and To Get Your Likes as Well!
I don't have a YouTube channel yet. I'm the star of one YouTube video though. It's a how to video.:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom