He wants to ban assault weapons

He also posed at Waco with burned bodies behind him.

Screen-Shot-2021-04-10-at-5.42.04-AM-1024x577.png

Somewhere in the ashes behind him laid the remains of some 82 Americans, including 25 children and two pregnant women. Discussing his involvement in the government-sanctioned slaughter, Chipman lied to Reddit users during an AMA and claimed Branch Davidian members shot down two Texas Air National Guard helicopters using .50 caliber rifles.

Last edited:
This is one of the things I am glad about technology. If not for the internet and this site I would not know this stuff. Hell, about 2 months ago I had to look up woke after it was mentioned here. Between family, work, etc. it’s hard to find time.
Thanks

They want to bring in people who they know have absolutely no regard for a human life that stands in their way. Man woman or child.

He is a sociopath robot. If our rulers tell him to slaughter American Citizens he will do it without question and he will revel in it.

If you are a leader and you must delegate a crappy possibly immoral job to someone, you pick a dumb person with little ambition that is to ignorant to realize you control him. When you need a person to consolidate your power, and crush the will of the people you pick a smart amoral sociopath that relishes the sight of people suffering at his hand.

Guess what got picked.

I wonder if he was one of the glory hunting supervisors at Waco that still ordered the assault after finding out they lost the the element of surprise and caused people on both sides to die. They had the press there, that they alerted to a big event going down, and wanted to get their "Headlines" on the news and to hell with people's lives.
RELH

They want to bring in people who they know have absolutely no regard for a human life that stands in their way. Man woman or child.

He is a sociopath robot. If our rulers tell him to slaughter American Citizens he will do it without question and he will revel in it.

If you are a leader and you must delegate a crappy possibly immoral job to someone, you pick a dumb person with little ambition that is to ignorant to realize you control him. When you need a person to consolidate your power, and crush the will of the people you pick a smart amoral sociopath that relishes the sight of people suffering at his hand.

Guess what got picked.

This really doesn't scare me...

I wonder if he was one of the glory hunting supervisors at Waco that still ordered the assault after finding out they lost the the element of surprise and caused people on both sides to die. They had the press there, that they alerted to a big event going down, and wanted to get their "Headlines" on the news and to hell with people's lives.
RELH
I think so, see post #2 above. He also seems like the kind of guy who would organize an attack on the Capital and make it look like someone else.

Anybody see the video of Biden laughing at the second amendment and the blood of patriots because he has f-15s and a nuclear arsenal???

Chipman said his views and politics weren't typical of most at the ATF and in law enforcement because the groups were mostly "a very conservative bunch, primarily of white men."

This is why we need to have more groups of people interested in guns. Since the left likes to group people, their head will explode when there’s groups like gays, blacks, and browns that are serious about gun rights. Whites, they can say whatever they want, they have to tread lightly when it’s a minority they are being critical of.

Chipman said his views and politics weren't typical of most at the ATF and in law enforcement because the groups were mostly "a very conservative bunch, primarily of white men."

This is why we need to have more groups of people interested in guns. Since the left likes to group people, their head will explode when there’s groups like gays, blacks, and browns that are serious about gun rights. Whites, they can say whatever they want, they have to tread lightly when it’s a minority they are being critical of.
I guess he must have actually been native american. I thought he had high cheek bones.

All of them pushing their agenda for increased gun control on law abiding citizens needs to get addressed. Tired of seeing where this country is heading, and it's not in a good direction.

Hopi Tribal member here. I've wrote 2 letters to Kelly and Sinema regarding the 2nd amendment as well as have commented many times on ATFs sight. Doing my part in supporting 2A.
Good job. Make sure to mention your race. Remember, the left likes to group people and if they get a pro gun letter, it goes into a certain stack, unless it’s a letter from a minority.

Good job. Make sure to mention your race. Remember, the left likes to group people and if they get a pro gun letter, it goes into a certain stack, unless it’s a letter from a minority.
it goes in the burn pile if from a honky.....

A senior administration official told CNN the move was made after the White House realized "we do not have the votes. We will land him in a non-confirmed job in the administration."

Let me guess. Senior advisor to the ATF?

All of them pushing their agenda for increased gun control on law abiding citizens needs to get addressed. Tired of seeing where this country is heading, and it's not in a good direction.

They lost that "privilege" the minute they stepped on board to support a failure of a so-called leader by arming the largest terrorist cell in modern times.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom