Headed out in the Morning

YoungBuck

I am heading out to do a little more shed hunting this weekend. I also have to set up an antelope blind and my trail camera. Hopefully this weekend is as good as last weekend!
YB

Good luck, let us know what all you find. Hope to see a picture of a huge nontypical with more points coming down off the beam that up! OH god would that be awesome. I have only seen that once. It was a whitetail in some magazine. I think maybe North American Whitetail.

later, MM

Hey guys...Got out for a little while today before it started raining and made everything slippery. I was only out for about an hour looking and I managed to pick up 7....best one was the other side to a small 4 point I found last weekend. The others were all really old and falling apart, and a couple small forkies...one with a nice eyeguard..lol....If you guys want me to post a pick of the set or the sheds I picked up let me know and I will get them.
YB

Yeah i wouldnt mind seeing those sheds. I dont discriminate on sheds. My most favorite shed i ever found is a 2 point. Even though i have sheds that would go over 200's typical and n/t. I posted that pic of my big 3 pointer, it kinda looks like yours. I have ran into areas that have a dominate 3 point trait and not many big ones. The area i'm talking about is where i usually find my BIG sheds. And the area i find a lot of big ( not BIG ) sheds i dont come across the BIG sheds as much. Kinda wierd? I guess all sheds are just were you find them on the ground.

later, MM

Here is a pic of the sheds i picked up and brought home....I left one out there cause it was in like 5 pieces and it was just the base like the ones on the right.
fb8082c5.jpg

The right side of the match is the one I picked up today
YB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom