Headed to Rock Springs

SS!

Long Time Member
Headed to Rock Springs tomorrow so if anyone wants to kick my ass send me a PM and I'll be happy to let you try. Any recommendations on places to stay? Looking for a place with no meth, cheap beer and insulated walls so I don't have to hear the wind blow. I'm sure that rules out @DoubleDropMuley 's place and @nfh lives in jackson hole with all the other weirdos....

Realize you are starting in Rocksprings. Ya wanna fight? Then pick a bar. No need to drag a MMer into the mix. Unless ya wanna wrangle with me just a few mountain miles south in Rangely. But then I'm liable to throw a beer and steak at ya instead of a fist. Unless a game of squash is what ya prefer? Good hunting around those parts. Enjoy it for what the mountains bring as opposed to the town. Enjoy your stay.

Last edited:
Headed to Rock Springs tomorrow so if anyone wants to kick my ass send me a PM and I'll be happy to let you try. Any recommendations on places to stay? Looking for a place with no meth, cheap beer and insulated walls so I don't have to hear the wind blow. I'm sure that rules out @DoubleDropMuley 's place and @nfh lives in jackson hole with all the other weirdos....
Thats asking alot for Rock springs haha! Go to the Santa fe for Mexican food and get the 3 meat breakfast burritos! If you end up in Kemmerer stop by!

Have a good trip.

I almost hit a buck in one of those towns about 2am a few weeks ago... I was so tired, I don't even know which town it was.

Wyoming still has some great genetics, even if they're city bucks.

20210820_015705(0)_26hpf.jpg

Ok that’s it, everyone lock up your horses and padlock your barns as Slightly Incoherent is back. https://kutv.com/news/local/wyoming...n-rumors-are-true-case-will-be-very-difficult

I wish I could say I was headed to Alaska to hunt, or go fishing, even a photography trip would be great. Bucket list Destination!

@SS! Stay in one of the sheep camps your accustom to, sure the drinks are plenty, Mexican food fo sho and your choice of lady’s !! And I can see why ya wanna stay clear of the Meth after drying out from that ****. But hey might wanna fall off the wagon so when that azzz kicking gets ya you won’t feel it ??

Last edited:
I was just in Rock Springs yesterday. So sad I'll miss my chance to kick your ass.
Oh wait, it's been decades since I've thrown a punch. Never mind.
Good luck on your trip SS.

Zeke

plus one on the Santa Fe for food. And always stayed at Camp Outlaw (Outlaw Inn) on Elk Street. It was always meth free and none of our gear got messed with. Have fun!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom