Heading out for the weekend

Cooper

Very Active Member
Only in utah?

AEC19F1F-60D4-42F8-A49B-B7BEDC483135.png

To answer your question:
No, not just in Utah but there's no doubt we have more than our share of idiots who jeopardize the safety of others because of their actions.

Probably a new trailer owner.

Lots of new gun owners out there too so keep your head down! LOL

Zeke

I was coming home from Island Park and just south of Idaho Falls there was a semi filled to the brim with potatoes. It was going 90+, everytime somebody would try to pass he would gun it. Potatoes flying out of the back, and bouncing down the highway 100 mph. I made it around him unscathed. A Subaru was behind him dodging potatoes it was quite a scene. The driver probably shoots a 6.5 CM.......of the Subaru that is.

Shooting taters for with a 6.5 cm, sounds like fun. Maybe I’ll try it. Would I need to hire a truck driver?

Sounds good BW. I think I read where Blank is back home from Montana, we could see if he could cook’em up for us. I like mine medium with onions and a little seasoning salt.

Sounds good BW. I think I read where Blank is back home from Montana, we could see if he could cook’em up for us. I like mine medium with onions and a little seasoning salt.
I like mine pilled and with gravy with a side of ribeye. Can't you tell from my picture? Haha

Yeah, I'm back, and am always good for ribeyes!! Love potatoes, but prefer to get mine out of the field, instead of off the highway. I bet they're pretty well peeled, from rolling down the asphalt at 90mph!!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom