Heartbreak on the Wasatch

Vax vs anti vax
Republican vs Democrat
BYU vs Utah
Michigan vs Ohio State

We can argue with each other forever but chances are we won’t change anyone’s mind. Sorry for everyone that has lost someone to COVID-19.

Great Bull CFmuley!

Is this really true? More people have died from C19 this year than last? How can this be? This is really sad.

Build Back Better?
True.
I wonder if we'll see #FJB resign? He did say during the final debate that anyone that's presided over that many deaths should not be potus

Read the sentence just before the 75% statement... Where it says up to 81% of cases are asymptomatic. So, who is just skimming articles now? I knew that would catch you up and give me a "gotcha moment". But hey, I am the one skimming. I posted 75 to see if you would read the article or skim it looking for that number. And you fell, hook line and sinker. Gulped it down. Now who looks dumb? Like you are trying to make me look. Whoops. And what is worse? The 81% article is hyperlinked into this article! So it is completely a different color than the rest of the text. But you just wanted to "prove" me wrong. Stuck your foot in your mouth doing it. Do YOU understand what THAT means?
He didn't make you look dumb.... you did that all by yourself

You know there are a lot of us that come on these forums to read about the experiences that we love and to get away from all of the political bullshit that is going on.

Take your **** elsewhere please. There are plenty of other sites devoted to these types off assbag discussions.

If you think Covid is a hoax, or not serious you have your head in the sand.
I have had close friends die, close friends and family in the hospital, and healthy young family members resigned to a life of oxygen assistance.
I wish the vaccine was more effective, but it does appear based on my experiences, seem to improve the odds of fighting it.
Good luck to all! and stay healthy.

more death this year than 2020 don't go there, January-March the vaccine was just starting to be given to people. No wonder 2021 will have more death. Plus the country is not in shut down and mask mandates aren't in effect. In every state with mask mandates numbers of Covid cases went down. Now we have the flu season plus Covid. I hope we have made a turn though.

I just hope everyone will make it thru what is in front of all of us.

Vac or Not we all have to live the life we put in front of us.
This just might be the deal that will re just the world population by removing a huge number of people from this earth.
There has been a few world type death corrections so far.

What is the count on Covid deaths for the world today?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom