Heat or Celtics?

mtmuley

Long Time Member
I don't watch basketball until the playoffs. This series has been dang good. Who ya got winning tonight? mtmuley

I think the Heat will win but want the Celtics. Not a Lebron or Wade fan. To much entitlement attitude. I'd like to see OK take it all.

Percieved thoughts of an "attitude" or not, if you can't appreciate the way James plays basketball, especially lately, you need to watch soccer instead. mtmuley

>I think the Heat will win
>but want the Celtics. Not
>a Lebron or Wade fan.
>To much entitlement attitude. I'd
>like to see OK take
>it all.

x2

Celtics looked their age tonight. Just not enough in the gas tank to overcome LeBron. Now the Heat face a young, explosive and confident Thunder team. Should be a high tempo series with the Thunder winning in 6.

Eldorado

No way I could ever root against a team named Celtics.

2311idiot.jpg

Heat in 7

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

complete, Apparently you did not view game 6. The only choking I saw in that game was Boston fans getting crappy stadium food stuck in their throats as they watched James tear apart the Celtics. Game 7 was a fairly big game also. 31 points ain't bad. I haven't seen any arrogance either. I hope he goes on to win the title. I like to watch this guy play. Besides, Romo is the choker, right? mtmuley

+1 mtmuley!!
James is an awesome athlete, he could play just about any professional sport and be a star. Heat in 5.

Heat in 6!! James is amazing, Chalmers has been playing well too. If Wade could only get going in the 1st half then the heat will take it for sure. The thunder have next year. let james get his!

I think you guys sayin the Heat will win are nucking futz! The Thunder will roll through the Heat in 5! Lebron and his 6, 7, 8, ring count can't even get one. Durrant and co will take care of those fools.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom