Hees back

D

driftersifter

Farve will return for the next year. The Pack will be worth warching again next year. Go Pack. I smell a super bowl for him next year.
Driftersifter

That is so great!! Just checked packers.com. Now they need to pick up some recievers for him and the records are going to fall!!!!! 17 years- Talk about a tough guy!!! I hope his last year is a good one. He deserves it.

Sorry driftersifter... I do not care for the Pack...(yea VIKINGS!!!!) butt...

Brett Favre is a class act, on 'an off the field!
One of my all time favorite players.
'An that's a hell of a list! Joe Willy, Walter Payton, Tark, Fred Balitnicoff.... etc etc...

First off , I'm a Broncos fan. But I'm glad Favre is coming back, he's still a great competitor and has plenty of football left in his tank . But they need to go out and bring in some more quality players on both sides of the ball...
besides , whos Aaron Rogers????

>besides , whos Aaron Rogers????

I'm a Broncos fan too and you could say, who's Jay Cutler?

Ya gotta let go sometime. He's not gonna take the Packers to the Superbowl next year, so just move on.

Don't get me wrong, I like Favre, But there comes a time....

whos Aaron Rogers????

He is the gut that threw 23 straight completions against USC his senior year at Cal.

I am a lifelong Vikings fan and for the last decade, Favre has caused me a lot of suffering.

But, you gotta love the guy. He is tough as whale $4it, plays for the love of the game, and likes to win a lot more than most of the overpaid crybabies who have worn purple and gold recently.

I enjoy watching him, so I am glad he is coming back.

If you can't appreciate Favre, all he has done for the league, and his throwback approach to football, then you must be a soccer fan.

He is better than most other NFL starters, even at this age, so why wouldn't he come back?

Go Vikes!

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

LOL. Just Like Laarbo said. You need to get your nose checked.
The Pack will be real lucky to get a sniff of a playoff spot.
Bears, Saints, Giants, Eagles. They are not close to any of those teams.

Last time I checked the teams all start out even. Give him a little wide reciever talent and he can burn you like noone else. Besides the NFC is pretty weak compared to the AFC. So making the playoffs isn't as difficult. Once in the playoffs and Farve gets hot look out below. Just as once was said he is the class act of football. Really glad he is back.
driftersifter

USC is not the NFL. Aaron Rogers may be a good maybe even great QB in the future, now he'll be even better getting to watch under Favre. No I'm not saying Jay Cutler is better , he has not proven or lived up to the hype since the draft , infact I wished the Broncos would go get someone like Mcnabb. I was a Jake Plummer fan , ever since he led AZ over Nebraska I've liked Plummer , but looks like he's headed out. Again , Aaron Rogers is no Favre quality QB, nor is Jay ,I'd rather have Favre in orange and blue , but that will never happen....

Favre threw 18 TDs to 18 interceptions this year. I think next year he is going to throw more INTs than TDs. He really ought to
hang em up and let the team see what Rodgers can do.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom