Hello...again!

Old_Cohntr6

Hello,
This is Jeff or Cohntr6 back in the day. I think I joined MM originally about 1999 but somehow lost my account years back (probably inactivity?) and I am back. I also go by Cohntr6 on Coueswhitetail.com if anyone gets over there.
Good to be back.
Jeff

Thanks mtmuley. Yeah, I was reminiscing and trying to remember all the good stuff, people, fun, help and positivity. I've spent a lot of time at Coues whitetail over the years and for the most part (LOL) it is still a great site.
Jeff

If you do decide, let me know. Somehow when I moved from Colorado to Arizona I told myself that I would just hunt whitetail for a few years (kill a big one) then go back to hunting mulies. Well, 15 years later I am addicted to whitetail and have only been on a handful of mulie hunts. LOL
Jeff

You do build points when you don't draw which should help you draw in the future but it is not a guarantee. Some lucky folks draw the first time they put in, even drawing really good hunts.
Yep, you'll be out your hunting license and application fee but what state is not going to take that money from you! LOL
I prefer unit 31 cause it is close but there is lots of great whitetail units.

Oh I’m interested
What time of year is the season ?
I might do a white tail hunt in Texas on a friend place next year and o would love to do it on the way back if it coincides !

He has been begging me to come shoot a 150” white tail for a couple years!
Sorry I’m a mule deer guy so I’ve seen these pictures of these white tail and they look big to me as far as WT goes!
I can’t judge those WT bucks to save my ass tho!

Oh I’m interested
What time of year is the season ?
I might do a white tail hunt in Texas on a friend place next year and o would love to do it on the way back if it coincides !
?. Now that would be an awesome hunting trip. Two off the bucket list in one trip (whitetail and a coues).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom