Hello All

200+

Hello All

I just wanted to introduce myself, newbie here.
My name Ken, CA native and I’m ready to get out!!
Great sight and a lot of good reads
I started the season strong with a fun speed goat hunt in Nevada and getting ready for a Colorado deer hunt
What’s everyone’s plan this year??

Welcome. So far for me my wife and I put two Oregon antelope in the freezer as well as a mule deer. I still have a Colorado 3rd season deer tag to go.

Welcome to MM. lots of great people willing to help a fellow hunter. Hopefully you have thick skin because there are a few on here that will get under your skin??

Yes you must have very thick skin to be on this site, one question do you shoot a 6.5 Creedmoor if so you may see some resistance

LOL

Welcome! What part of CA do you come from?

I've got deer hunts in Idaho and Utah lined up this fall and have already done a great pronghorn hunt in NV. ----SS

Welcome! What part of CA do you come from?

I've got deer hunts in Idaho and Utah lined up this fall and have already done a great pronghorn hunt in NV. ----SS
Outstanding
NV was great, my favorite state to hunt.
I’m south of SF a little blue collar town of Redwood City or once was

Welcome to MM. Been through Redwood City a time or two. Moved out of NorCal and have never looked back.

Have a CO deer hunt coming up and an OK whitetail hunt.

Haha
300 RUM & 280AI
I’m Italian and my wife the same, YES skin is thick :)
Us 'goombahs' need to stick together. Youse no talka witta youse hands so much.

italianhands.gif

Last edited:
Welcome! I’m in Reno also known as Eastern California.
Plans this year = NV Mule Deer and cow elk tags. Chukar and a lot of cold days out at Pyramid.

Welcome! I’m in Reno also known as Eastern California.
Plans this year = NV Mule Deer and cow elk tags. Chukar and a lot of cold days out at Pyramid.
Good buddy of mine is also in Reno and made that move out of CA roughly 10-15 years ago and says he couldn’t be happier
He was able transfer he’s points and between he and son, they have take (3) rams, both have taken elk and top unit deer tags multiple times with a few heavy horned bucks. He to also loves chasing chukars!!

Safe? I guess you haven't made her mad lately. Nothing safe about it.
Don't piss off an Italian woman unless you want the ceiling to come down..... They get worse as they get older.
Love my Mom Grandma and sister but would never marry an Italian woman.......

Welcome! Grew up hunting D16 Muley's. Nevada offers some amazing experiences, been back and forth but in NV now! Just finished my archery bull on the 20th...no meat in the freezer but an amazing week alone in a unit for a first Elk hunt! Look forward to your adventures!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom