hello Potato Whis. & RELH

C

canyonman

Just wanted to say thanks for the advice on the ant. hunting in Wyo. You two answered my post back in early July and I wanted to say thanks. It's been awhile, I know, but it's hard for me to get to the computer. Anyway I have premission from one rancher to hunt, but he wants 400.00, I have no idea if he has what he says he has. I can't go scout it. I think I'm going to try to hunt state land first and then if i have to i will pay his fee. I've read so many horrier stories about people getting ripped off I'm nevous about just handing over 400.00, Anyway thanks again for your info. Ryan

Ryan-

Try to see if the rancher can give you some names and numbers of previous hunters that have hunted the ranch. That's the easiest way to confirm the ranch. Also if you e-mail me the unit number and the ranch name and the land owners name I can run a check on this ranch throu my buddies at the Wy G&F office. But don't post it here...PM me or e-mail me...glad to help and hope you get what you're looking for.

Scott G.

Ryan;
I am glad to have been some help to a fellow hunter-sportsman. I hope you have a very good hunt and come back home with some fantastic memories of a great hunt. Be sure to connect with PW, you may end up hunting on a ranch that will be worth the money. I have seen some ranchers that will rip you off, but for everyone of them, you will find alot more honest Wyoming ranchers that will give you your money's worth and more.
Good hunting, and keep us informed on your results.

Good Hunting;
RELH

WOW!! You guys are great! Thanks for helping me out! I will E-mail you tommorrow with the info about the ranch. Thats awesome that you have some friends at the Wyo. g&f. Any info from them will help a bunch. Thanks again for all your time and effort.
Ryan

Ryan-

Check your in box on your Private Messages...I found out some more info for you!

Scott G.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom