Hello to all, first post X9A

ECVMatt

Hello to all,

This is my first post here, so thanks to all for the great information I have found so far.

I just got drawn for X9A after about seven years of trying. This is where I shot my first deer in 1984 and quite a few since. I am getting ready to retire out of California in a few years so in reality this might be my last hunt in this zone.

I would like to do something special and hire a guide or packer to make the trip special.

Does anyone have experience with a local guide or pack station up there? I have used Frontier Pack Station in the past, but they are booked for this year.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

Hello to all,

This is my first post here, so thanks to all for the great information I have found so far.

I just got drawn for X9A after about seven years of trying. This is where I shot my first deer in 1984 and quite a few since. I am getting ready to retire out of California in a few years so in reality this might be my last hunt in this zone.

I would like to do something special and hire a guide or packer to make the trip special.

Does anyone have experience with a local guide or pack station up there? I have used Frontier Pack Station in the past, but they are booked for this year.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt
Murt Stewart......but be prepared.....he's mean

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom