hello to all

O

oregon

LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-05 AT 10:22PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-05 AT 10:20?PM (MST)

Well, to say the least, its been a long time since I've checked in with you all. Been awfully busy this last year with my daughter(s). Katheryn and I have been spending more time at the hospital than at home it seems. The good part is that she is doing well and hasnt thrown any curveballs at me or her Doctors. She finally made it through the most intense part of treatment and will start the maintainence phase for the next year and a half, which is a lower dose chemo and usually easier to tolerate. We finished radiation a couple weeks ago, and so now just the wonderful side effects to look forward to. She gets to go to school this year and is very excited about it. Kelsey is the Pee Wee Rodeo Princess for Central Oregon this year so we have been doing a lot of parades and rodeos throughout the state all summer. Im a few birds at once here so to Paul, I will shoot you off a letter soon,,,, to OFG, been catching a few, (okay, a lot) of steelhead out of the Columbia. Boy they are GOOD on the BBQ! Just havent hooked a salmon yet. To Mike, I got your e-mail, congrats to you and the Mrs. I will try to catch up with you more later.
To everyone else on here, thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers for Katheryn and my family. It certainly has been a ride through hell, but also filled with a million laughs and precious memories and good times with my s. Dont ever pass an opportunity to spend time with your kids or your family.
I wont be able to hunt again this year so I want to hear some stories!! I wish everyone luck and great memories. Will check in again when I can. Lisa T.

I tried editing a couple of times and it (hospital computer) keeps leaving out words. Im sure you can fill in the blanks! ;)Lisa

Glad to hear things are better. Hope things go well.

elk_img_01.gif

Lisa,

I am so glad to hear that things are righting themselves again. Been awhile since I heard from you and to hear this is good news. Tell Kathryn to hang tough and make sure you take care of yourself as well Lisa.

Mike
at235.gif

Lisa, I was beginning to worry about you. Glad to hear from you, and can't wait to get an e-mail. I lost my address book awhile back, so I'll add it when you e-mail me. Paul

Hey Lisa, Not sure what is going on with your daughter?? I've been away and no comp till now. I see a few names I remember. Paul, I remember you. Lisa, shoot me a PM or something..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom