Help finding some Federal BOR Locks

katghoti

I finally snagged some 209 primers (400 of them) but now I am trying to supplement my stock of Federal BOR locks in 270gr. I have enough for this year, but running low. Anyone know of a store in Utah or online that has some? Good luck everyone, the hunts just about a month away.

Good luck. I have looked for months online and elsewhere and haven’t seen any. If you find any you’d better buy them all!

Good luck. I have looked for months online and elsewhere and haven’t seen any. If you find any you’d better buy them all!
Yea that is what I am find out. These bullets are so effective in my muzzy, I don't want to have to find another to try and match it. Thanks.

It wouldn’t surprise me. Otherwise I can’t figure out in this Covid era why their “seconds” are still in stock.

I have yet to find one with a loose tip or any other issue. As far as I can see, you can’t get anything but seconds currently.

Wal Mart has them
Walmart has a SKU for them but I can’t see any in stock anywhere. Where did you see them?

8AEB91C6-9752-448D-9673-B4E87C9C4F29.jpeg

After 7 calls to Federal (Vista) I finally got someone on the line. They never returned my email. Customer service said the BOR Locks haven’t been discontinued but there is no info in his system on when more will be produced. He expects production soon for the fall but no specifics.

Walmart was picked clean, just had a couple bottles of Pyrodex, I have one pack and no MZ Tag. If some one is in a pinch. But I leave tomorrow for Archery and will only be back a few Fridays for my Grandsons Football games.

BOR Lock.jpg

Found em! Wal-mart in clinton had 12 packs. I snagged two there are some left. Snag em if you want em because they will go fast.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom