Help Me w/ HOT + Healthy

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
My Wife has, as I wrote before, has never been good at cooking. After 41 1/2 Years She is beginning to: TRY. She cooked a great cut of meat in the Crock Pot.
She placed it into the Refrigator. I have been trying to find ANY recipe to use the Meat in any Mexican Dish. She wants to use it for BBQ Sandwiches but "I" can not have such Sugars. I hope one+ of you might be like I am now where I like "HOT FOODS" or, Pure Deep Ocean Fish.
But This cry is about RED MEAT and Hot Burritos, Taco's or anything Mexican.

Here it what I found today: https://copykat.com/taco-bell-taco/

That is a Looser Jager Recipe. Homer, You should have a Wife that might share a HOT MEAT Recipe..? Possibly You BIGJOHNT, Deermadness, Founder & even a FIRST TIME POSTER.....

I shall have Pizza tonight. Yah otta see my big belly. Wife'y mowed lawns and used a Leaf Blower + Laundry and EVERYTHING to run our Home.

I admit my visible falts. Just help me with Spicing up wild game into Mexican Dishes. Or Not ?

HUGS
Jagerdad :)

Show her the recipe you linked to or tell her to look for recipes on YouTube..... Tell her if she doesn't have time during the day you'll get her a head lamp so she can mow the lawn at night and do both. She needs to work smarter.

Mr. Eel... As Usual, I need to learn from you and Discipline My Lacking Wife. I actually mentioned to her an LED Lightbar we have that she can connect to the Mower. Here in California (Where I am) we need to Mow the Lawns 12 Months, each year. No Snow, Ice, etc... But we are not in: San Diego.

I wondered off Track of my NEEDS from "YOUR" Wives. Heck, TriState, U Otta have a Hot Meat Dish...?

Eel, My Body actually NEED'z the Fish U Catch.

Sorry folks for this reply.

Jagerdad :)

PS: Eel, I do not have a Bull Whip so I shall use a Light Casting K-Mart Rod to whip my Wife into Shape....

You have to be firm with your wife, but loving too. On Valentine's Day I told my wife she could let the dishes set until the next morning if she wished. She needed some time off.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom