Help: Montana Mule Deer Outfitter

• Thread starter Sturgeon General (Guest)
  • Start date
S

Sturgeon General (Guest)

I'm looking for some help. My Dad has always wanted to take a deer or elk hunting trip out west. (He lives in Wisconsin) He wants to take a hunt in 2004, which, in all likelihood, be his once in a lifetime trip out west. I am thinking that the terrain in eastern MT might be best for him.

If anybody could recommend a mule deer outfitter in eastern MT, I would greatly appreciate the help. I have looked in hunt info .com, but there are only a couple mentioned. I'd like to get an opinion from you experts.

Any advice?

Thanks

oops, could've given more info, check out Bales Hunts and Otter Creek Outfitters.....

Avalanche Basin Outfitters. I found this outfitter on the web and he looks like he has a first class operation. Nice bulls and bucks and not to difficult terrain. Do a search under Avalanche Basin Outfitters. I'd love to go on this hunt.

He has his 2004 Prices on his website and for the Rifle Deer/Elk combo he is charging $5,900.00 per person on a 1x2 hunt.

Brian

Just go to www.google.com and type in avalanche basin outfitters in montana and you will see there page there.

Ya Avalanche is expensive and they hunt out of or around white sulphur springs. they are definitly up on top of the mountain for the elk hunts so i dont know if you want to put your dad threw that one. the way you made it sound.

There is an outfitter i have been getting info from for the last couple years. They are J&J outfitters they hunt out of that stuff around Ekalaka (sp). they have a website www.jjguide.com

Check it out you will be impressed. Good luck just got back from there and had an awesome trip.

Garrett

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom