HELP Need Parker Match/Hunter 300 grain bullets

1manshow

Hey Guys I need your help... Iam looking to find a box or two of some Parker Productions Match/Hunter 300 grain bullets in the .451 caliber... I haven't been able to find any in stock and iam willing to pay 50.00 finder fee... Thanks 1manshow

I've talked with Parker already and I've had them on order for 6 weeks and I leave on my hunt on the Oct 6 and their order might not make it Before I leave :(

Well that sucks, I spoke with Bob a week or so ago he did sound like they were pretty slammed

Got a couple buds that shoot that bullet, but don't think theyre too keen to part with any of em

Hope the shipment comes thru for ya, or that you can find some somewhere...don't know what you're shootin, but could you make do with a BE?

>Well that sucks, I spoke with
>Bob a week or so
>ago he did sound like
>they were pretty slammed
>
>Got a couple buds that shoot
>that bullet, but don't think
>theyre too keen to part
>with any of em
>
>Hope the shipment comes thru for
>ya, or that you can
>find some somewhere...don't know what
>you're shootin, but could you
>make do with a BE?
>
Could you do me a huge favor and ask them if they could spare a box? I will replace the box and ship them a Free box for helping me out...
I wish I had the time to start playing with other loads at this time I just don't have the time... And yes I'll still send you your 50.00... Let me know if that is something you are interested in doing.. Joe

Iam shooting the Ultimate Muzzelloader

Sorry 1man, just seen this...I'd already checked with em after your last post, the dude with the werks can't spare any, and my other buddy is actually now shooting ballistic extremes out of his ultimate

Best of luck man

Cheers

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom