Help Setting up Leica Rangemaster 2700-B

Jmw280

Can someone please help me set up a Leica Rangemaster 2700-B?
I’m shooting a 7-STW with a custom turret cut for my load; so I do not need the ballistic curve program or chip set up for my rifle.
All that I need is, a range in yards compensated for shooting angle. Can this unit be set up for that application? I’ve searched forums and the internet all day, I give up......never seen worse directions from a company.
Thanks guys.
Jeff

I’m pretty sure you have to go to their website ballistic program and input your data( velocity, bullet, ballistic coefficient, etc.), then download it to the Micro SD card and put in the rangefinder. You can’t get angle compensated without inputting the ballistics. You can also Pick one of their ballistic curves that’s closest to yours and use that.

I’m pretty sure you have to go to their website ballistic program and input your data( velocity, bullet, ballistic coefficient, etc.), then download it to the Micro SD card and put in the rangefinder. You can’t get angle compensated without inputting the ballistics. You can also Pick one of their ballistic curves that’s closest to yours and use that.
Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom