Help w/NR Doe Fawn Allocations Pronghorn?

elks96

Long Time Member
So I am looking at additional tags for wife and daughter we will be 3 weeks short of being residents for the draw.

Can anyone tell me what the Resident/NR split is on Doe Fawn Antelope tags? Or if there is a set number? I am looking at last years stats and finding some really weird number swings.

And when I search I am not finding really anything...

Looks to me it’s the 80/20!! And welcome to Wyoming!! I looked at several areas nonres and res added them together and did math.

Last edited:
Numbers don't jive because the resident leftovers go to the nr side and get added, then re allocated, starting with nr landowners.
Didn’t know this but I’m a res and never thought about that, I would think they would do all the draws then just add everything to the leftover draw but I looked at 2019 draw odds and you are right looks like, good to learn something new thanks WB

Thanks I was running math on areas with reduced tag allocations and trying to figure out odds etc.

When I ran the areas I was considering I was seeing, 80 to almost 50/50. Well we are all in and hopefully have more tags than we know what we can do with... We love antelope and since my daughter has only 4 years until she leaves the nest, I want as many opportunities and memories as possible.

Thanks I was running math on areas with reduced tag allocations and trying to figure out odds etc.

When I ran the areas I was considering I was seeing, 80 to almost 50/50. Well we are all in and hopefully have more tags than we know what we can do with... We love antelope and since my daughter has only 4 years until she leaves the nest, I want as many opportunities and memories as possible.
Good luck and hope it works out well for ya!!!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom