help wanted

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-29-07 AT 10:13PM (MST)[p]Florida Power &Light Working At Orlando Intern'l Airport
After seeing this I would definitely want hazardous duty pay!
Just another day at work in the beautiful Florida Sun!!! A Florida Power &Light crew putting in lines for an addition to the Orlando International Airport found the following in a culvert they were using...

460c8e001d5eb44e.jpg

460c8e3c1df85374.jpg

The gater is 18'2 and 87 snakes.

Rutnbuck

Why did you have to go and tell me that Andyman. I was still in awe!! Like telling a kid there is no Santa. Don't even go there.

Rutnbuck

I know, I check snopes whenever I get an e-mail like this. I am surprised at how many actually turn out to be true. The story being made up takes nothing away from these cool pics though.

Andy

PS, what do you mean "there is no Santa"? Are you saying.....but all the presents.....you mean....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not true? Dang! I was a lot happier thinking those snakes were in Florida! (since I'm in Kali).

Eel

Holy crap! I don't care where those snakes are located, it's STILL going to give me nightmares. *shudder* I HATE snakes. bleech

That is funny Tk. All the other girls like snakes. I have a trouser snake. Ya ever seen one of them??

Rutnbuck

I don't believe the gator but the snake's I do, contrary to what snopes says. My grandpa used to work at aerojet,a now defunct rocket company located outside of Sacramento, They were bulldozing brush out for a new road when the guy on the grader hit a rattlesnake nest, they had to bring out flamethrowers to handle all the snakes, I don't know whether to believe gramps but he's gone so we will never know the truth.

>I don't believe the gator but
>the snake's I do, contrary
>to what snopes says. My
>grandpa used to work at
>aerojet,a now defunct rocket company
>located outside of Sacramento, They
>were bulldozing brush out for
>a new road when the
>guy on the grader hit
>a rattlesnake nest, they had
>to bring out flamethrowers to
>handle all the snakes, I
>don't know whether to believe
>gramps but he's gone so
>we will never know the
>truth.

The pictures are real, they just don't go with the story. I'm sure it happens(the snakes).

Andy

HEY Rut!!!

YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO CLEAN YOUR ACT UP A BIT!!!

help wanted = ASKING TEE-TEE-K IF SHE'S EVER SEEN ONE OF THEM???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

> That is funny Tk.
> All the other girls
>like snakes. I have
>a trouser snake.
>Ya ever seen one of
>them??
>
>Rutnbuck

You're such a GUY, Rut! lol How'd you like me to chuck you and your trouser snake into that nest of rattlers, eh? ;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom