Help with Bait?

cantkillathing

Very Active Member
Wondering if someone in the Cities of Utah have connections to collect donuts, breads, in bulk that would be willing to help gather them for my up coming bear hunt. Any help would be really appreciated.

hit up the doughnut shops try and beg or buy the old leftovers.
movie theaters left over popcorn, pizza, pay them to put into 5 gallon buckets with lids.
Talk to Bee guys they will help ya in the area that has bears that raid the hives. Might even get some honey from them.
Old Candy factory the stuff that falls on the floor get them to sell it to ya.
Buy Sugar in 10lb bags then drop them in some water and molasses to get a hard block of sweet treat.
Local restaurants pay the waiter and waitress to put all leftover food in 5 gal buckets with lids. $15 bucks a bucket.
They fill up fast.
A good scrounger is worth his weight in gold when it comes to getting bear bait that they will hit everyday.
Hope this helps.

hit up the doughnut shops try and beg or buy the old leftovers.
movie theaters left over popcorn, pizza, pay them to put into 5 gallon buckets with lids.
Talk to Bee guys they will help ya in the area that has bears that raid the hives. Might even get some honey from them.
Old Candy factory the stuff that falls on the floor get them to sell it to ya.
Buy Sugar in 10lb bags then drop them in some water and molasses to get a hard block of sweet treat.
Local restaurants pay the waiter and waitress to put all leftover food in 5 gal buckets with lids. $15 bucks a bucket.
They fill up fast.
A good scrounger is worth his weight in gold when it comes to getting bear bait that they will hit everyday.
Hope this helps.
yeah my options are slim in small town.

Yes I know Blanding and Monticello don't have alot places to get that kind of stuff from.
So I hope you have family and friends in those bigger area's.

We've gone to Sweet cob for our base. It's really affordable, packable, always available even in the smallest town, and bears can't pick it up and walk away to eat it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom