HELP YOUTH COW HUNT

Y

yanceytaos

My son (13) has a permit for a cow hunt on private land from Jan. 1st to the 15th in any open areas. I hope someone can call me with info or post on line. I took him around Alamosa in December and no luck so now we have to hunt private land. I got him this tag for Christmas because we did not draw locally. If you can help I would appreciate it.

Yancey
Taos
575-779-0518

That shouldn't be to hard...just find a place where the snow is less than 2 feet deep and you'll find elk.

Seriously, I don't know, but I know they just got pounded w/snow.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom