Helping a buck out.

deadI

Very Active Member
So this morning I was on my little run and when as I run past the canal by my house this 2x3 buck was in the canal and stuck up against the catch bars. I called Cory Page to bring a rope and help me out. He brought his boy Tyler Page. We were able to get the rope around its antlers, got it to where I could get a hold of it and then proceeded to pull it out. Luckily when he decides he has had enough he didn't go back into the grates. Unfortunatly the video is not the best. I think Tyler was more into seeing what was going on and didn't get it all on video but at least he got a bit of it.
Hopefully this will turn into some good Karma this fall and we will all be able to fill our freezers with monster bucks.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

Good job! This is the side of the story anti hunters never see from us! Ive saved quite a few deer caught in fences and even one hit by a car that was stunned. dont know if she made it but i drug her off the road so she didnt get hit anymore and kinda sat her up and after a few minutes she came to and kinda walked off. i watched her for a few and she seemed dazed but in decent shape. etc. pretty awesome to be able to do for the animals we love so much

Nice Job Guys!

Back Me Off to 1,700 Yards,650 is a Little Close & I'm Not Comfortable with it!

A GUT SHOT at 1,700 Yards will Still Make Some Good BRAGGIN Rights so I Can Say I At Least Hit Him!

90087hankjr.jpg

That Buck was Perty Exhausted!

Good Thing You Guys got Him Out when you did!

Back Me Off to 1,700 Yards,650 is a Little Close & I'm Not Comfortable with it!

A GUT SHOT at 1,700 Yards will Still Make Some Good BRAGGIN Rights so I Can Say I At Least Hit Him!

90087hankjr.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom