Henry Griffiths safaris

He did some Ph work for my late friend who own Paw print safaris. I would say you will get an avg hunt and trophy quality. I would say you would not get a bad hunt but not what I would say is a great hunt in SA.

Thanx for the reply. He offers some bird hunting and fishing. Something a bit different than the plains game. Just researching.

I have heard good things and know a few people that have hunted with him. He is one of the better priced outfitters out there.

Doing a day or two of bird hunting would be awesome!

Thanx for the reply. He offers some bird hunting and fishing. Something a bit different than the plains game. Just researching.
just know the fishing time does not all work with best hunting time. The bird hunting works well with plains game though.

He has fair pricing overall but the quality is below avg to me on size of animals and size of areas hunted.

What animals are on your want list?

Thanx for the replies! Don't really have a wish list of animals. My 1st safari I did, 2nd also. I just like being in Africa! Trying to keep my costs down, but still be bumping down rutty old two tracks with a rifle/ shotgun and a PH and trackers that are fun to hang out with. Things that put HG safaris on my list are his prices, area he hunts, small operation, bird/ fish options, pick up in Joberg. Looks like he has good warthog and would love to take a bushpig at night! Sounds like a great time to me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom