Henry Mts rifle

steelie

Well I finally drew a tag!

I was 23 yrs old when I started applying for LE Deer....I'll be 47 when I take to the mountain!

Hoping years of experience make up for my old man legs! LOL

Pretty damn excited about this one though.

Time to search through these forums again and get myself all juiced up on big bucks. :)

Awesome! That'll sure be a fantastic hunt.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Make sure you set your standards at a realistic level. The Henry?s isn't what it use to be. I spent 9 days on that unit at the beginning of December hunting bison. I looked literally everywhere. Best deer I saw might go 180?. There?s plenty of good deer, but breaking 200? isn't nearly as easy as it once was

thanks - my only real expectations are having a good time chasing bucks and putting myself in a position to harvest a beautiful deer.

Anything above that is just a bigger bonus.

Congrats! You've waited 24 years for that tag. Have a great time and shoot something that makes you happy.

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

H3ll life only goes around one time,SO buy a new Razor for scouting and hunting, OR Borrow your best friends wheeler, I think with the water we are getting this year there is going to be some monsters on that rock.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom