Henrys Bison

hoss

Just wondering how the hunts have been this year on the Henrys? I should be getting close to drawing a tag in the next couple years. Hows the success for bison been this year?

Rough if you didn’t have an early bull tag or prior experience on the unit hunting them before. Those archery hunters that are up next weekend are in for a big surprise if they think it’s gonna be a walk up and shoot one type deal

I Know of a couple Hunters down there Right Now & It's Tough!
I know of 1 guy that stumbled into one yesterday on accident. Everyone else he’s talked to hadn’t seen any or heard of anyone else seeing one. Rough year for sure. The lack of feed has them in some strange places this year trying to survive the winter.

I saw a whole herd of them. There were some black and red ones with funny markings on their hind quarters. Their tails were longer in real life too.

Just reading some of these posts, any updates on how hunter success has been down there, the seasons are winding down now, except for the archery which starts in a few days...

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom