Here Comes The RAIN!!!

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
Well guys, looks like the monsoon is kicking in. We've gotten rain two straight days here in Cruces, and the radar looks like the whole region is getting hit. We need this, and lots of it, to put out all of the fires. Let's pray that we get more of it!

Hope it still raining down there.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

It didn't make it over the mountains to here.... What did ya'll do? Keep it all for yourselves???

we got rain here today in Slo Cal.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Hey do you guys down there know if they have gotten any rain north of silver city in the Gila? Got a hunt in 24 and wanna get down to scout when restrictions get lifted.

Gila is still open. I believe the only areas closed are the far western portion (Reserve/Luna area) because of the Wallow Fire. Everything else is in Stage II restrictions and still open the best I can tell. Check the GNF website to confirm.

Maybe it is open, I hope so. The website says the roads are closed but it may need to be updated.
Hope it rains soon and lots of it. Hunted Coues deer there a couple years ago and was wishing for a chance to try mulies there, now I got it. But without some rain it may be a real hard year/hunt.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom