Here I come!

J

JakeS

It's official. After much delay, I was offered a job in Wyoming! I guess I'm going to be looking for a house somewhere near Casper. I'm excited it seems like there are great hunting opportunities in Wyoming.

Living in Rock Springs I have been through Casper a few times. I really like the town. The good part is its puts you right in the middle of the state with lots of good hunting and fishing in every direction. Congrats and good luck in the new job.

I live in casper and apart from the wind. lots of hunting and fishing throughout the area. let me know when you arrive and we could met and i could show you some puplic around the state. welcome to wyoming

moseley middleton

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-09 AT 10:49PM (MST)[p]Wow! Thanks for the offer. I will take you up on that. I start next week and I will be pretty busy for the first couple weeks but after that I will let you know.
Thanks again!
Any good upland hunting near Casper?

>There are a lot of sage
>grouse around...limit is 20 per
>day!
>
>Steve

I heard this year they we're lookin to decrease it to 16 a day in order to keep them off the endangered species list?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-09 AT 10:41PM (MST)[p]HaHa....wondering if anyone would catch on to that!!

Jake- DO NOT SHOOT SAGE GROUSE!!

Steve

Sage Grouse are dumb as rocks. You could nearly run after them and catch them. They don't taste very good anyway. Just kidding!!

Steve

I am going to piggy back onto this thread. I'll most likely be moving to Cody in a month or so from Arizona. I am sure I will be paying my dues on the fishing and hunting the first couple of years, but I am looking forward to it.

Wyoming is a great place, I'm sure you will like it. I really like all the public area along the river in Casper. Walking and bicycling trails.

Last time I antelope hunted it was sage grouse season, so I had my shotgun. I couldn't even get the darn things to fly, so I never shot one. I felt sorry for them.

Eel

Wyoming is great, Ive shot antelope, whitetails, muleys, elk, ducks, grouse all within a couple miles and only about 30 minutes from Casper.

Just get ready for the wind. The wind doesn't blow in Wyoming, Nebraska sucks

Hey ShedFinder

You'll help me if I draw 101 for Mule Deer, right?

I'm NR at max minus 1, but put in for Special.

It's a loooong way from home to Rock Springs.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom